Good morning! I'm excited today to be sharing a card with the next Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaboration - and for today's collab with Alex Syberia Designs, I got to create a video to share on the Simon Says Stamp YouTube channel! You can check out the video and see how this card came together there, and I've posted additional photos here if you want to check them out!
I've listed a full supply list at the bottom of this post if you want to check that out - and you can grab this fun set with it's coordinating dies HERE, or just grab the stamp set on it's own HERE!
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment