Thursday, September 3, 2026

Big Happy Birthday - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release

Good morning! I'm back today with a bright and happy card that is using a new sentiment die from the brand new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release - I just love the fun font, and the large size of this die, and paired it with a quick and easy way to add foil to a card! Keep reading to find out how!


I started off with some partial cut circles from Gina K Sweet Corn and Peach Bellini cardstocks and using Nested Stitched Circles dies. I carefully added thin strips of Scor Tape on fun diagonals on those circles, then carefully peeled off the backings and pressed some pieces of Spellbinders Satin gold foil over the top. The foil easily adheres and adds some fun shiny stripes, with no heat required! I added those to my white cardbase - loving how they overlap! Next, I die cut the NEW Opulent Happy word die, using Gina K Petunia for the shadow layer and white cardstock for the main layer. I rounded off one corner, then added a tiny secondary sentiment from the previously released A Little Artsy set, and a few Dazzling Clear gems for some sparkle! Here is a closer look:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment