Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Gina K September 2026 Release Cards for Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! This morning I have a few projects to share that I created with the newest Gina K Release that is now available at Simon Says Stamp! I received a few items from the release, and had fun putting these festive cards together - as well as a fun little snowflake ornament! Scroll to the bottom of this post to see all the projects I created in more detail.


I did some stamping, ink blending, stenciling, and of course added lots of sparkly elements.  I used traditional Christmas colors of red and green, and set them off with some Navy and a hint of pink - it was a fun color palette that was so fun! You can find all the supplies linked below, and here are some photos showing more of the details on these cards:














Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment