Hello! Today is a special STAMPtember surprise from Simon Says Stamp - and instead of a special collab or huge release, its a special release of a stamp with coordinating stencils, plus a few coordinating items, AND a FLASH SALE (use COUPON code SPEEDY to get discount!) on all previously released stamp and stencil sets! You can find them all tucked into this category HERE if you want to check out the options! I used ALL of the new sets to create this pair of cards - and I'm loving how they turned out!
I used the Grateful Moments set to stamp out lots of the images - stamping all the florals and pumpkins a couple times, then heat embossing with clear embossing powder. I then used the coordinating stencils to color them all in with these inks: Butter, Cantaloupe, Shell, Cookie, Clay, Marine, Eucalyptus, and Juniper. Once they were all colored, I die cut them with the coordinating dies. I die cut and built the new Watering Can die with Sage and Mint cardstocks, ad blended on a bit of Eucalyptus ink for some extra shading and dimension, and also die cut the new Timeless Grateful from black cardstock and vellum for the shadow layer. To create a base for my scenes, I used Petal Point Frames and die cut one from white cardstock, then used Cropping Panels as a stencil to add blended color in the center of the panels. Once those were done, I built my scene using the stamped and stenciled flowers and die cut elements. Finished off with the additional sentiments stamped and die cut, some white twine tied around the jar on the left card, and a few Dazzling Clear gems to finish off! Here are lots more photos of these finished cards:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment