Hello! Today's STAMPtember surprise is a special release and feature of CZ Designs at Simon Says Stamp! I used a couple of the newly released items to put together this fun set of cards - I love a fun sentiment, and these just made me smile! And a bonus? These new items are not limited, and will be restocked when they sell out! Which makes me happy, because I am definitely looking forward to using these lots more in the future!
I started off by using the new Cropping Panels as stencils to ink blend on white cardbases. I used Spring and Surf inks for one card, and Cheeky and Lilac for the other. Before removing cropping panel, I also added some black splatter on each one. While those dried, I stamped and heat embossed some larger sentiments from the new Fresh Sentiments set, and die cut them with the coordinating die. I planned my placement for my larger sentiments, then stamped my smaller sentiments underneath directly on the cards. I popped up the larger sentiments with foam adhesive, then added a few coordinating Dazzling Gems in Surf and Peachy to finish off! Here is a closer look at these fun and sassy cards:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment