Friday, September 11, 2026

Honey Bee Stamps - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration

Hello again! Can you believe it's time for yet another of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations?!? Today we are shining the spotlight on Honey Bee Designs with a unique and fun set! I couldn't choose just one of these lovely scripty frames, so I used a few to create a fun background on my card!


I started off by choosing 3 of the 4 frames in the Holly Jolly Frames set, and heat embossing them in gold on black cardstock, then die cutting them with the coordinating dies, both on the inside and outside. I cut the separate circle shape 3 times from Lipstick cardstock, and blended some Cranberry ink around the edges. After adding some black splatter to my cardbase, I arranged the frames on my card, and trimmed off the excess, then used the extra little pieces to tuck around the edges to fill those spaces a little bit, popping everything up with foam adhesive. I added those red pieces in the centers, then stamped and heat embossed the holly berry cluster 3 times, coloring with Copic markers. I added a stamped sentiment, tucked the colored images on each piece (adding some Nuvo glitter drops to the berries for a frosty effect), then finished off with lots of Dazzling Gold gems to finish off! Here are more photos of the finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment