Hello again! I've only got a few more surprises to share with you this month, and today is the next of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations! Today we are featuring the ever lovely designs of Pinkfresh Studio with a gorgeous stamp and die set with a layering stencil to color your image in beautifully! I was so tempted to go with pink or red blooms, but decided to slightly embrace the beginnings of fall with yellow flowers, but still keep the green tones, since summer hasn't fully abandoned most of us yet!
I started off by stamping the main image from Grace and Gratitude, and heat embossing in gold. I then used a mix of SSS inks with the layering stencils to color in - Zest, Honey, Mandarin, Jade, Eucalyptus, and Juniper. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set (love the font on these - as well as the sentiment options!) - and then die cut them all out. I had a leftover frame that was from die cutting an A2 Stitched Rectangle from Sage cardstock that was a perfect pairing, and I used Cream cardstock for the cardbase for some subtle contrast with the white cardstock used for the stamping and stenciling. A few Dazzling Clear gems finish this card off! Here is a closer look at all the details:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






Heather your card using this PFS set is the best one out there. Beautiful! Thanks for all your hard work!
ReplyDelete