Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Warm Wishes Penguins - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Feature

Hello! Today is a special STAMPtember surprise from Simon Says Stamp - and instead of a special collab or huge release, its a special mini release of embossing folders with coordinating dies, and a FLASH SALE (use COUPON code FAST to get discount!) on all  of them PLUS previously released embossing folders with dies! You can find them all tucked into this category HERE if you want to check out the options! I'm using one of the new sets to create this cute little card!


I started off by die cutting the Penguin Pals single die 3 times from white cardstock, then running it through the embossing folder. I then used Copic markers to carefully color the image in. I also used the embossing folder on a panel of Steel cardstock, and used the debossed side for my background. I cut a Chunky Scalloped Oval from white cardstock, then two sizes of Chunky Ovals dies - one from white cardstock, one from white glitter cardstock. On the white one, I blended Shell and Periwinkle inks and then added some white splatter. For the sentiment, I used Warm Wishes die and vellum and black cardstock. I tucked a couple of the penguins peeking out, and added a few Dazzling Clear gems to finish off! Here's a closer look:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment