Monday, May 25, 2015

Absolutely Unforgettable - Butterfly Reflections

Good morning everyone! I'm posting again this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog. First of all, I wanted to take a few minutes in honor of Memorial Day today, to say thank you to all those who have fought and died - and served and sacrificed so much for this country. I for one am so grateful for all you have done!


And speaking of remembering...please, someone tell me that I'm not the only one to forget birthdays? Sometimes they slide right past - and I feel so bad, because I absolutely LOVE the person who's birthday I forgot, but somehow still managed to miss it in the busyness of life! So...obviously, I LOVE this sweet sentiment from Wplus9's Unforgettable Stamp Set - especially when paired with the adorable elephants in the same set!


I just received a brand new set of the Zig Clean Color Brush Tip pens, and couldn't WAIT to try them out! Keep an eye on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store, because I think there is a good chance Vanessa might begin carrying some of them if you want to try them out - I'm officially in LOVE with them! Made watercoloring these cuties so easy! And MFT's Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad is perfect for watercoloring - dark and crips and waterproof, and I love that it also works perfectly with Copics. Very versatile! I colored two of them more traditionally gray, but I wanted to make the one a little more "unforgettable" (get it?) I fussy cut them (minus the tails) out of my watercolor paper, then paper pieced then on a panel die cut with Wplus9's Sunshine Layers Die from some pattern paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 paper pad. Finished off with a few sequins - just for a bit of fun sparkle!


And in case you missed it, today is the last day to take advantage of the amazing sale going on as well - make sure and go check out the remaining inventory - there are still some great deals to be found!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment