Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs - June Release - Day 1

Hello! The day has finally arrived to share all the projects I have been working on for the new release at Lil' Inker Designs! Super excited about this release - there is a wide range of fun new goodies being released!


My post for today is all about the baby cards! I used LOTS of the new releases - they are all hiding on here in some form or another! First up a card requested by my hubby for a co-worker. His boss was going to go pick up a card for one of their group who was expecting a baby, and my husband figured I would either have, or could quickly make something (he knows me well!) :-) He couldn't remember if it was a boy or girl, so I made it somewhat neutral, just to be safe!


Here are the new products I used for this card:





I die cut the stork quite simply out of kraft paper, and heat embossed my sentiment. Pattern paper is from MME, added a doily and some machine stitching, as well as some star sequins and a bit of hemp twine. Congratulations was heat embossed on vellum and folded around and stitched on.


Next up, I made a baby boy card - love all the sentiment possibilities with these sets!


Here are some more of the new releases that I used on this card:




I also used the little sentiments from the Stork Stuff Stamp set shared above. I used watercolor for my background, and machine stitched on the center word with a bit of silver thread. The little sentiments were heat embossed in white. Pattern paper is from American Crafts, and I die cut the dot banners with white cardstock and shiny silver cardstock.


Finally, a card that is ALL girl!


Here are the additional goodies I used on this card:



For this one, I used the Eyelet to emboss instead of die cut - simply by layering together with some embossing pads. Almost makes it look like textured pattern paper! I then layered the Alphabet die over the top, and stamped the stork and sentiment from Stork Stuff stamp set shown above on vellum. I added a little bow that I made with a scrap of lace, and a tiny enamel dot, then machine stitched that panel to the front of the card, leaving some loose threads hanging.


You are also going to want to check this out...yep - Lil' Inker's is now carrying paper pads!!! There are 3 different ombre pads releasing - you can check them out HERE, HERE, and HERE!!! They are AMAZING!!! Here is my favorite one:


Here is the entire Blog Hop line-up - make sure and check out what the rest of the Design Team has been busily creating to share today! And don't forget to leave a comment to win one of three $15 gift certificates that Laura is giving away to celebrate the new release!

Heather Hoffman - You are HERE

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

36 comments:

  1. Heather your cards are AMAZING!!! Love how you showcased all the new goodies so beautifully! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards a so cute! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job heather! Love em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous baby cards Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME Projects for today!! =) LOVING the New Release too and I can TOTAALLY Understand why you were SO EXCITED to share these!! =) THANKS for sharing and Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. Loving the new release products, the Monte papers are so trendy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work, they're all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my!!! soooo much cuteness.....beautiful cards Ms. Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! These baby cards are really amazing!! Stunning and beautiful work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet variety of baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are beautiful. The first is so elegant with the doily. The second has the beautiful smattering of blues and the third has that wonderful piece of vellum.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy, busy day for you! I love your cards! They are all so beautiful! I think my favorite is the mint one with the kraft stork! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous cards, Heather! Love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet cards! Love those storks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, all of your cards are fabulous!! I'm really loving the new dies in this release!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving ALL these products!!! You've been busy making some incredible projects...they are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the texture on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such elegant baby cards. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful baby cards. And look easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your husband was smart to come to you...these cards are amazing and soooooooooooooooooooo much better than store bought!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable baby cards! Love the first one with craft and delicate doily. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course you needed to make these baby cards for him. And they are adorable. It's fun seeing your projects here now as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These baby cards are absolutely gorgeous. Amazing! Your husband did good in asking you for a card, there's no way he would have found anything close to your card at a store.

    ReplyDelete
  24. VERY pretty color combinations on all of your cards! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are so amazingly gorgeous! They inspire me to a) have another baby or b) make a baby card using that adorable Stork Stuff. Ummmm......I think I had better stick with plan b). LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm stupefied by cuteness! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Exceptional cards! The recipients are going to LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW wow WOW

    What a DELIGHTFUL collection of ADORABLE baby cards Heather - I LOVE them ALL!!!
    SO MUCH to INSPIRE - THANK YOU for sharing!!!
    ... we're are expecting the arrival of another niece or nephew to our family any day now, so I appreciate your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Heather, this trio of cards was so very gorgeous and inspiring that I made a website graphic for the site using these. These belong in a magazine they're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete