Friday, May 29, 2015

Winnie and Walter and Pinkfresh Studio May Kit

Hello! I'm super excited today to be joining in with the Winnie and Walter Design Team sharing some cards made with the May Pinkfresh Studio Embellishment kit - the stamp kit and die were designed by Julie from Winnie and Walter - and she did an AMAZING job! The whole kit works SOOO well together! I had so much fun that I created 3 different cards with it! Here is the first - and my favorite I think:


I just ADORE the tiny little yellow confetti that came in the kit - and it was so adorably packaged in a little test tube. I sewed two pieces of acetate together on 3 sides, filled it full of the confetti, then sewed the top closed. added one of the copper flair from the kit, some of the copper stickers, and stamped one of the tiny words from the stamp set to complete the sentiment. Added a bit of ribbon, a button, and some jute twine to the top corner. I used the "life" word stamp from the set to create a soft background, then attached everything together on a woodgrain cardbase.


Next up, you just KNOW I had to use watercolors for one of my cards! :)


I used some shiny gold foil cardstock to cut the frame, as well as in white to inlay inside it. I had to sneak a few more of those heart confetti in there - so I made a tiny shaker window using one of the butterflies from Winnie and Walter's Essentials: Audrey Cutaways. Stamped some of the tiny hearts from the stamp set and heat embossed in white on watercolor paper, then created a watercolor background and flicked on some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Once that dried, I tore the edges and mounted on a slightly smaller card base. 


It is seriously the cutest little shaker!!!


Finally, I wanted to use some of the darling epoxy stickers and wood veneers included in the kit:


For this one, I stamped and die cut the frame, used tiny pieces of foam adhesive, and adhered it to the woodgrain cardbase. Added one of the wood veneers, the sentiment from the stamp set on thin strips of cardstock, and added some of the epoxy stickers and a few sequins to finish it off. Super clean and simple!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure and visit the Winnie and Walter blog to see what the Design Team has created with this kit, and visit Pinkfresh Studios to check out this and some of the other kits that they carry!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! Especially the second one with the blue and gold! It looks so good, I just wanna eat it up! :D

    ReplyDelete