Saturday, May 2, 2015

Butterfly Reflections Ink NSD Mood Board Challenge

Good afternoon! Hope you are enjoying your National Scrapbook Day today - and hopefully playing along with some of the many fun challenges! I thought I would make something to inspire you to play along with the fun challenge over at Butterfly Reflections Ink - there is a $20 gift certificate up for grabs as well! Here is what I made:


This is the Mood Board for the Challenge - isn't it AMAZING?!?!? These colors just scream spring and happiness to me:


I used Wplus9's Sunshine Layer Dies to cut the front panel, then did some ink smooshing with the colors from the inspiration photo for a watercolor style background. Next, I die cut the word bubbles from Wplus9's Hey Hi Hello Die set. I attached the word bubbles with foam adhesive, then added a sprinkling of assorted enamel dots. I adhered that to some pattern paper from an Amy Tangerine 6x6 Rise and Shine Paper pad to finish it off!


In addition to the challenges and prizes, there is also a fabulous sale today - now is the perfect time to go do some shopping at Butterfly Reflections Ink!


Have a wonderful day!!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and fun!! I love those chat bubbles, I need to pick some up:) Happy NSD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant Heather. Your background is so vibrant. I love the enamel dots and the conversation bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so unique and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather you did an amazing job on this card. I just received this die and I was thinking to watercolor each die. I love what you did with this cad.

    ReplyDelete