Friday, May 22, 2015

Tie-riffic with Avocado Arts

Good morning! I'm up on the Avocado Arts blog this morning to share some projects with the new stamp set for May called Tie-riffic! This is such a perfectly timed set, with Father's Day just around the corner:


I started off with the fun remote control - do you see the fun sentiments that are even on that?!?!?


I used Hero Arts ombre inks to stamp them, fussy cut them out, then attached with foam adhesive to my panel that I cut with a wave border from Lil' Inker's Border Builders Die Set. I also wrapped some jute twine around and knotted it in the front - a bit more masculine than a bow! Added my sentiment, then attached to my pattern paper with foam adhesive.


Next up, who could resist a fun recliner? :)


I stamped it on pattern paper, then fussy cut it out. Adhered it with foam adhesive to my card on which I had stamped my sentiment in two colors, and layered over a die cut oval (Lil Inker's Stitched Mats: Ovals) and a bit more pattern paper. Added a few enamel dots to finish this one off.


And finally, a super simple card - which usually means the perfect masculine card, right?


I simply stamped the Father's Day sentiment 3 times on a die cut tag (once again from Lil Inker's - Anytime Tags Die Set 2), added some string to the side, and attached to a woodgrain cardstock cardbase.


Masculine cards tend to come a bit harder for me, but this stamp set definitely made it easier! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine cards. The second one would be a great design to use feminine as well. But my favorite is the bottom. What can I say, I like simple. LOL

    ReplyDelete