Thursday, May 7, 2015

Not What, but Who

Good morning! Just popping by this morning to share a card with the Unity Stamp Company April Kit of the Month - I've been so busy with Design Team projects and working ahead, that I haven't had much opportunity to pull it out, which is a shame, since it is so beautiful! So several days ago, I took advantage of a window of time I had!


I also loosely used both the color and sketch inspiration for this month's Unity {be inspired} Challenge:





Also linking up with Unity Friends with Flair for the week!

I stamped and colored in the lovely florals with my Copic markers, then added my sentiment. I die cut a border using Lil' Inker's Border Builder Dies, then added some pattern paper from American Crafts 6x6 Inspire Edition, adding a torn edge for texture. Added some machine stitching to attach it all together, then a bit of Stickles on the flowers and leaves for sparkle - hard to see in the photo, but super fun!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE this. the stitching is amazing too. thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design. This sentiment is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the soft papers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower images so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Heather. Great design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interesting shape and the stitching. The colors just pop. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card. Love the flowers AND the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Heather your stitching looks perfect. I love the sentiment
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I read this sentiment, I want to respond with Amen! What a beautiful card, and never were there truer words! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty florals and colors. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is wonderful. Great FWF project. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, I love the coloring and stitched shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that sentiment,,,a beautiful card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a stunning card. Beautiful colors and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!!! Love colours, your colouring, the sentiment, the die cut edges!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning Heather. Love it.

    ReplyDelete