Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs - May Monthly Meet Up

Hello! I'm excited to be joining in again with this month's Monthly Meetup Challenge at Lil' Inkers Designs!

The prize is pretty amazing, so I hope you will join in and play along with us!


First up, even though I know we are now past Mother's Day, I thought I would share one of the Mother's Day cards I made. This would work even for a birthday card for you mom, or just a thank you or note card at any time though!


I used the Mom Word Die for the center, paired up with the coordinating Mom & Dad Sentiments Stamp Set, then built the rest with the beautiful Really Rosemaling Stamps. I stamped them out in a soft gray and pink color combo, then die cut a border with Border Builders Die Set, wrapped and tied some jute twine around, and mounted on some pattern paper from Crate Paper. I'm always a sucker for woodgrain pattern paper! 


Next up, it's that time of year to think of graduation cards already! I suddenly pictured this fun elephant with a graduation hat, and had to go for it!


I used one of the elephants from the fun new Party Pachyderms Stamps, and added the graduation hat from Smart Cookie - LOVE that it is the perfect size! I built a sentiment using I'm All You're All Stamp Set, and added the congrats from Smart Cookie, then die cut with the pinked edge from Border Builders Die Set, before mounting on some pattern paper from Avery Elle with a bit of black to tie it all together.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will join in and play along with the challenge - can't wait to see what you create! :)

11 comments:

  1. The information is very useful!Thank you for sharing the information!Keep up the great works !
    Villas in South Bangalore
    Villas Near Attibele

    ReplyDelete
  2. two great cards, Heather! love the soft greys and the way you used Border Builder on both. love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Heather! Love the elephant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! Your Mom card really makes me want to give the Really Rosemaling stamps a try. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Mother's Day card, and I love that happy graduating elephant - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cards- love that pachyderm set, it's on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second card made me smile. How FUN. Both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards, I particularly love the soft colours on the first card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he! Love that elephant! These cards are fabulous, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWOWOWOW!! I Love these!! AMAZING Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete