Hello! I'm dropping by to share my first card using the newest September 2026 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - Simply Shabby! This month's kit is built around a gorgeous 3D embossing folder called Morning Glory Vibes, which has an included stencil and die! The included Simply Shabby stamp set has a beautiful background that is lovely to use as texture on the same panel that is embossed, as well as some sentiments in a gorgeous font - not to mention an included die set for the sentiments. There are several other fun elements to the kit - including some ink cubes and cardstock! There are also a couple add on sets available in the store now!
The monthly card kit has lots of perks now when you sign up for the Subscription service! There is a video HERE you can watch to learn more!

For my card tonight, I used
the lovely embossing folder on a panel of cardstock that I first stamped with the
Simply Shabby background using
Melon ink. I stamped on the side that I debossed the image on so I could use the reverse side of the panel. I then pulled out the
Morning Glory Vibes stencil set, and flipped it over so it would match up with my florals, then stenciled it with
Melon,
Cantaloupe, and
Sherbet. I then used the
small Shading Brush included in the kit to add some soft green blending around the panel using
Artichoke ink. I also blended some
Buttercream ink around the panel edges to soften the design. Finally, I swiped my clear embossing ink pad over the top of the entire panel a couple times, and sprinkled with clear embossing powder. Once that was heat set, it made parts of the image pop even more, and added a lovely shine to the panel! I finished off with a sentiment from the
Simply Shabby set, stamped and heat embossed in bold on a tag cut from one of the add-ons to the kit -
XL Label Slides die, and ink blended around the edges with more of that
Buttercream ink. I had been itching to use that
beautiful Gold Circle Cord that I picked up a while ago, and threading it through that tag was the PERFECT use for it! I love how glamorous it looks on this design! Here is a closer look at the finished card:





Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment