Sunday, August 23, 2026

Loved Beyond Measure - Simon Says Stamp

Hello! I made it back from a quick trip to Ohio for some STAMPtember planning and excitement, and after a couple days of catching up and recovering, I managed to sneak in a few cards! First up - I'm sharing this fun bold and graphic design using a few various sets from Simon Says Stamp - I love the unusual layout, and the bold pop of black with those dreamy colors!


This card has such a unique layout - and I love how it turned out! I started off with those two panels of colored cardstock. They were leftover from another project (that is using the STAMPtember release that I can't share yet...stay tuned!) - and I didn't want to let them go to waste. I had cut out some partial Stitched Circles out of A2 panels of Gina K Sweet Corn and Peach Bellini cardstocks. So I layered them with foam adhesive strips on a white cardbase, and just switched the layout of each one. It created a fun geometric shape in the center of the card! I then die cut some black cardstock with Basil Leaves die for some bold contrast to add to the clean and graphic feel of this card. I trimmed off a bit of the stem, tucked them in the frame, and adhered them with a bit of liquid glue on the stems and the base of each leaf. I added a sentiment from EZ Strips Beautiful Friend Reverse sentiment strips, and a few Dazzling Black gems to finish it all off! Here is a closer look:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment