Good morning! My birthday was a few months ago, and around that time I received an email with a special offer when I placed an order from Simon Says Stamp - it ended up being an adorable stamp and die combo! It took me a while to finally break it out and use it, but I think the set is absolutely adorable. I loved getting to play with it last week!
I started off by stamping each of the bows from Put a Bow on It in a few fun Simon Says Stamp ink colors. I used Zest, Carnation, Sherbet, and Tropic, then cut each one out with it's coordinating die. I ink blended some Tidepool ink on my white cardbase, then arranged the bows to all fit on the card front. I stamped a couple of the sentiments from the set directly on my ink blended cardbase, then adhered the bows just in the very center, leaving the extra parts to float free for dimension. I stamped several of the tiny sparkle images around the card as well with the Tropic ink for some tone on tone fun! Finally, I added a few coordinating Dazzling gems in Surf, Bubblegum, Butter, and Mandarin to finish off. Here's a closer look at this fun card:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment