Good morning! Today I'm dipping my toes a bit more into fall crafting, with a simple card featuring lots of neutrals and a pop of black and bold colors using supplies from Simon Says Stamp. I pulled out some older dies and paired them with a recently released embossing folder to create today's card!
I started off by die cutting some of the Eucalyptus Leaves die from black cardstock, and then from Lipstick, Orange Peel, and Ivory cardstocks. I cut a few of the colored leaves off the stems, and adhered them slightly offset over the black full pieces. This gave a shadow affect, and added some interesting layers to the pieces. I used the Bedazzled embossing folder on some more Ivory cardstock, trimmed the panel down, and used my distress tool to rough up the edges for some added texture. I arranged the leaves on the debossed side, then die cut the Simple Hello die from Honey Gold and black cardstock, and added those to that panel as well, again offsetting them for a shadow effect. I wrapped some May Arts Ivory twine around the card a few times and tied in a bow at an angle, then used foam adhesive to adhere it to an Ivory cardbase. I added some Nuvo glitter drops to one side of each of the Ivory leaves, then added a sprinkle of coordinating Enamel dots in a subtle cream tone to add some texture and neutral shine! Here is a closer look:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment