Thursday, August 27, 2026

Modern Lemons Card - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! Today I have a fun and fresh card using one of my favorite recent sets from Simon Says Stamp! I had fun playing with a unique color combo, and stamping and stenciling these lovely lemons. These colors just make me happy!


I started off by stamping the lemons from Squeeze You on a panel of white cardstock, stamping off the edges and turning the stamp set to create a background on my panel. Once I stamped it in black, I heat embossed with clear embossing powder to keep it from smearing when I ink blended. I used the amazing coordinating stencils to blend with Lemonade, Sunbeam, Carnation, and Peony inks, then trimmed the panel down, and matted it with some Rainbow Splash Princess cardstock. I had the arch leftover from another project, created using two sizes of A2 Arches die and some white glitter cardstock, so I popped that up on foam adhesive on that background. Sentiment is another new set I hadn't had a chance to use yet called Positive Thoughts - also heat embossed, then popped up with foam adhesive. I also colored two of the words in with Copic markers to coordinate with the background and highlight those words. Finished off with a bunch of Dazzing gems in Taffy and Sunbeam for lots of sparkle! Here are more photos of this fun card: 






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment