Good morning! I recently pulled out an embossing folder with coordinating die AND stencils from Simon Says Stamp that I hadn't had the chance to put to use yet, and created a bright and fun baby card! I paired it with a sentiment sent that I had purchased a few months back and also hadn't had a chance to pull out and use. I love how well they worked together, paired with a newer die set to pull it all together!
I started off by embossing the Darling Duckies embossing folder on a panel of white cardstock, then using the coordinating stencils to add color. I used Zest, Honey, Sherbet, and Whale inks and the new Shading Brushes for that part. I die cut one of the Petal Point Frames from some Concord & 9th cardstock, then cut one of the A2 Rectangles from white cardstock to perfectly fit inside it, leaving just the outer lacy border. I trimmed the embossed and stenciled panel down a bit more to fit inside that white panel, then adhered everything together. Sentiments are all from the adorable Oh, Baby set, stamped in black and die cut, then popped up in foam to build the perfect custom sentiment! Here is a closer look at all the fun details:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment