Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Gina K August Release Cards for Simon Says Stamp

Hello! Stopping by tonight to share a few cards I created with the newest Gina K Release that is now available at Simon Says Stamp! They were kind enough to send me a few items from the release, and I put this trio of cards together using a few of the new sets!


I used a fun mix of stamping, ink blending, stenciling, and of course some sparkle and shine to create these cards! The 3 sets I got the fun of working with were Garden Party (love the coordinating stencil!), Lovely Ladybugs, and Friendship Bracelet. I kept my color scheme fairly similar, using aquas, pinks, yellows, and oranges for the most part. You can find all the supplies linked below, and here are some photos showing more of the details on these cards:












Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment