Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Glad we met - some happy news!

Good morning! A little fun bit of news is finally being shared - I have been keeping it quiet for a little while and excited that it doesn't have to be a secret anymore! You can read it all HERE! :)


Yep - I was super excited a little while back to get an email from Savanna asking me to join the Paper Smooches SPARKS Design Team! I served a term a while back and LOVED it! Such a fun team, and I love Paper Smooches stamps, so of course I jumped at the opportunity! So...even though it's only been online, I made this little card to celebrate "meeting" all the wonderful members of the team! A little watercolor paired up with Super 2 Dies and Lovely Thoughts stamp set for the sentiment, and a few sequin stars from Pretty Pink posh to finish it off.


Also adding this to the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:


Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my happy news! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo beautiful Heather! Love that watercolor background with the black shadow die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the watercoloured background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE tis Sweet Card!! =) Have FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete