Saturday, June 6, 2015

you are a SUPER MOM

Good evening! Just popping by with a card I happened to have a bit of time to play and make this afternoon with some of the new Unity releases from this past week - another Angie Girl design:


I also wanted to play along with the Watercolor Blog Hop over at Pretty Pink Posh:


And, even though I know we will be traveling a week out of this month and I won't hit the entire 30 days - I am playing along with the second 30 Day Coloring Challenge as much as possible:


I also pulled some color inspiration from the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:


I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Tip pens and a waterbrush to color in my image. Added a sprinkling of pretty gold star sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and some flicks of gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine, then finished off with a thin black outline around the edges.


Here is this fabulous new release - Laney Girl - on sale for $9 this weekend!



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Heather! Love all your creations, I think you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp and a super card to send. Nice watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful image and wonderful colouring, wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card Heather. What an awesome image... love the coloring! The star sequins look great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring! I think the Super Mom is one of the most unique stamps I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great water coloring! Fun to see you in the PPP hop and the 30 days of coloring! Me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! LOVE that image. Great coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER awesome card with such an encouraging, uplifting message!! Love your watercoloring and the image is just so cool! You have done such a marvelous job with this card!! I would like to invite you to come to my blog where I am hosting a giveaway!! daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely super and the stars are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could tell this was an Angie girl! Love those girls, and wow love the coloring on this card! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic. Your watercoloring is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card, Heather! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design and your Water Coloring is AWESOME!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun!! Great watercolouring and a good reminder I must get my cape out when the going gets tough LOL! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun image! Love the little girl peeking out and the stars!

    ReplyDelete