Monday, June 1, 2015

Rerun with Winnie and Walter - Featuring Parentville Extras

Good morning!



Today is the start of a fun new feature at Winnie and Walter - make sure and head over to the blog to read all about "Rerun" - spotlighting an older product with some newer inspiration! This month's set is Parentville Extras:


I made two cards featuring this set - the first one for a new mom-to-be!


The font on this set is just dreamy! I went nice and soft - cutting a tag first using Essentials: Katharine Cutaways, then layering my sentiments on it. I then used some Crate Paper pattern paper, and a few sequins, and finally some white paper twine to finish it off.


Next up, with Father's Day right around the corner, it seemed like the perfect time to make a Father's Day card!


I used Essentials: Katharine Cutaways again for this, cutting the dotted rectangle, and then layering it over my pattern paper at an angle and trimming off the extra. Stamped my sentiment and some of the stars, using some second generation stamping to get some softer colors and layers, then layered over some fun pattern paper. To finish it off I attached a little piece of ribbon with some tiny Tim Holtz staples.


Make sure and stop over to the Winnie and Walter blog to check out more inspiration using this set, and find info more info on the Rerun feature and how you can play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment