Monday, June 22, 2015

Sepia Thank You

Good morning everyone! I'm posting this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog. Today I'm sharing a thank you card with a vintage feel - or at least that is what I was trying to accomplish! 


There is something so fun and simple about a monochromatic card! I used the new Wplus9 Watercolored Anemones stamp set - another favorite of their newest release! I stamped it in various shades of neutral brown tone MFT ink, then die cut the panel borders with MFT's Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges and the sentiment which came from Party Animal. Added some pattern paper from Crate Paper's 6x6 Poolside paper pad and tucked a doily behind. Added a couple strips of white cardstock with torn edges held on with a paper clip and tied with some jute twine, then a sprinkling of Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars and white enamel dots.


As a final finishing touch, I added some shimmer with a Gold Wink of Stella Marker. Hard to see in the photos, but shows up a tad better on this picture - I hope!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments: