Friday, June 12, 2015

So Cool with Avocado Arts

Good morning! I'm up on the Avocado Arts blog this morning to share some projects with the new stamp set for June - So Cool:


I love all the summery images on this one - and had to start with that sweet popsicle:


Stamped and colored it with Copics on a circle die cut with Lil' Inker's Stitched Circle Dies, stamped my sentiment in coordinating ink, then covered the popsicle with glossy accents. Layered some washi tape, sequins, a tiny paper clip, jute twine, and a doily on some pattern paper. Finished off with a few flicks of white Mister Huey's Mist in the corners. 


Next up - I have never seen an image like this one - and what a fun matching sentiment!


Again, stamped my image and sentiment on a die cut shape - used Lil' Inker's Stitched Ovals this time. I used a self adhesive pearl in the center, after coloring with Copics. Layered some pattern paper, some vellum that I did some stenciling and embossing paste on, then tied on some ribbon and added a few sequins.


Finally - that watermelon was just screaming out for some watercolors!


Look at those little tiny ants! Makes me squeal they are so cute! I used my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor pens to color my image in, stamped the sentiment, and added a simple black outline with a pen to finish it off. Simple and one layer - and SOOOO fun!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment