Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs - June Release - Day 3

Hello! It's the 3rd and final day of the new release fun at Lil' Inker Designs! Sharing some more fun projects with you today to celebrate!


Today I am sharing projects with one of the new sets that I have a feeling will be amazingly popular!


It's a fun coffee theme set!


I also used one of my all time favorite Lil' Inker Dies - Stitched Scallop Border Die. I colored this with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens - I didn't use water, and just colored them on white cardstock. I'm pretty happy with how they worked even without watercolor paper! I fussy cut them out, and layered them on my card. Hard to see in the photo, but I also put Glossy Accents on the lid! Finished off with some machine stitching and some enamel dots.


And then - had to make a hot cup as well!


I combined the Coffee Talk set with another die:


For some reason this color combo was incredibly hard to photograph! I stamped, heat embossed, and fussy cut the cup out, then stamped the straw on vellum and fussy cut that out as well. I cut a slit in the cup, then slid the straw through the hole. Attached it with foam adhesive, and added a few wood veneer stars to finish off!


Next up - a couple more cards from a while back, also testing out the Dual Dotted Rectangles Dies:



I kept this one super clean and simple! I die cut the Seriously Word Die in white, then once I attached it to that panel, carefully covered it with Glossy Accents for some dimension. Stamped the rest of the sentiment from Seriously Awesome Stamp Set, and mounted with foam adhesive on my pattern paper.


And then a wedding card:


For this one, I combined the Dual Dotted Rectangles with Really Rosemaling Stamp set, and All About Ampersand Stamps. I used both the negative and the positive, attaching with foam adhesive strategically placed to add some fun angles. Can you tell how different parts are popped up, and others are fastened down?


Here is the entire Blog Hop line-up - make sure and check out what the rest of the Design Team has been busily creating to share today! And don't forget to leave a comment to win one of three $15 gift certificates that Laura is giving away to celebrate the new release!

Heather Hoffman - You are HERE

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

24 comments:

  1. So many lovely cards! I love the cute heart straw on your first card- very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super LOVE all your FABulous inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather you really make me want a cup of coffee. And more importantly you really make me want new stamps and dies. LOL! All of your cards are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Heather, you really know how to make things just pop off the screen! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful cards. I love that sun ray die. that's on my list. the gold embossing on the cup makes the wording pop. the Seriously card is clean and simple but so pretty.
    thanks for so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow--you have been very busy with this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ALL awesome! The coffee card with the sunburst, that's how I feel when I drink coffee lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dual dotted rectangles and squares

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful cards all week. You've been a busy girl. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These coffee themed cards are so much fun! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Heather!! Beautiful!!! You did an amazing job for this entire release. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I especially like the coffee sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards. my favorite is the CAS seriously one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all amazing! I especially love your frap cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your cards and my favorite is the m,r and mrs--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards! Lovin them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You were busy. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic cards! Loving the sunburst die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. SERIOUSLY AWESOME cards Heather!!!
    LOVE the sunrays, dots, fun sentiments and MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heather, these projects are so unbelievably impressive!! I don't even know what to say. Your All the Best card - I would BUY that card and hang it in my office. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!! But these are all amazing! Seriously!!!!!
    Thank you so much,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you have been one busy girl! Love all of these amazing and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So many great designs on these cards...love the variety.

    ReplyDelete