Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs - June Monthly Meet Up


The prize is pretty amazing, as always, so I hope you will join in and play along with us!


I have a birthday card with LOTS of florals on it to share today!


I used Stitched Mats: Squares on the cardbase, and Wonky Squares for the center front panel. Stamped a bunch of flowers from Awesome Blossom Stamp set using Hero Arts Shadow ink, then die cut them with the coordinating Awesome Blossom Dies. Layered everything together with some Crate Paper pattern paper, a bit of jute twine, and lots of foam adhesive!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will join in and play along with the challenge - can't wait to see what you create! :)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the awesome blossoms on this! They match the background perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really such a beautiful card and I had the pleasure of seeing it in person and it is just jaw-dropping!! I love the combo of traditional and wonky squares! They're so great together for layering! WOW!!!! I have to try the Awesome Blossoms Stamps with the ombré ink pads like you've done. I mean - so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous and I've loved it from the moment I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florally goodness! Also, I still giggle a little at the "wonky squares" name. Why is the word so fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the floral fun! Bright and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just such a beautiful card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are gorgeous! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So colourful! LOVE those wonky squares! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cards-love those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete