Monday, June 15, 2015

Party like an Animal

Good morning everyone! I'm posting this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog this morning. I totally have a thing for cute little critters, so as soon as I got the first sneak peek of the new Party Animal Stamp Set from Wplus9, I knew I had to get my hands on it! Thanks to Vanessa's amazing shipping - I had it just a couple days after it released, and was able to make this!


I stamped all the layers with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink pad - and colored it in with Copics - especially coordinating it with some pattern paper from the newest Crate paper 6x6 pad - Poolside. Added some Coral Lawn Trimming on the top, a little distress ink along the edges to soften the color, and then layered with vellum and onto the card.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments: