Sunday, June 28, 2015

you light up my life - Unity SOTW

Good Sunday morning! There is a new Stamp of the Week at Unity Stamp Company - and this is definitely a cute one! 


The day I made this, for some reason my crafty creativity just wasn't working with me. Doesn't happen very often, but when it does it always seems horrible! Took me a couple hours to make this (and two of them ended up in the trash - after being shredded a bit violently in my frustration!) Anyway - I was happy to finally be able to make something I was happy with - a little Copic coloring, some foam adhesive and dimension, a bit of Mister Huey's white mist, and a few silver star sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish it off.


In case you haven't heart about the Stamp of the Week from Unity - for $5.79 a week (which includes shipping!) - you get a new and exclusive stamp set delivered to you. A little bit of happy in the mail every week! Here is the stamp set - darling isn't it?


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll stop by and check this out, as well as all the other new releases and fabulous sales going on this weekend! Have a great Sunday!

I'm also linking this up with the current Simon Says Monday Challenge - Stamp and Mist:



3 comments: