Monday, March 16, 2015

You're old...embrace it

Good morning again! I was SOOO excited the other day to finally get my hands on this ADORABLE stamp set from Tim Holtz - called Bird Crazy. I have been seeing them pop up everywhere in my news feed on cards! So the day they arrived, I quickly sat down to color one up, and play along with a couple of challenges:


I used my color inspiration from this month's Eyelet Outlet Color Challenge (if you haven't played along, I know there haven't been very many entries - and the prize is a fun package of Eyelet Outlet goodies, so you're odds of winning are pretty good! You don't even have to use any Eyelet Outlet product to play along - so what are you waiting for?)


Also linking up with this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Things that Fly:


I hadn't tried before to blend two completely different colors with Copics - I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I added a sentiment from a Paper Smooches Happy Birthday set - thought it was super fun to go with the Saying Bubble Brad. Added some random coordinating papers from my stash, a few Eyelet Outlet Enamel dots, and a bit of jute twine to finish it off!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day today!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is great! Love the patterens in the back...and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOO ... love this card and the color of your bird !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! this is my fav. lil' bird! Isn't he just so sorry about all of it! Such an expression and seems a lil shy too. I love your use of two colors on this lil fellow....thanks for sharing...very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the colors you made him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Colors! Congrats on being selected for Tim's Blogworthy Links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great, soooo darn cute, i love them too and paint them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, could you tell me what colour copics you used for this, it is so beautiful, and i so need to increase my copic collection. Thanks

    ReplyDelete