Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

Good morning! Thought I would drop by with a card I made recently to mail to my nephew who is turning 15! Can't believe that is happening already - he is already MUCH taller than me too! 


I also thought I would play along with a few challenges - first up Cupcake Inspiration - Add a Little Sparkle(I covered the die cut "happy" with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents):


Next up - even though I didn't use a clover, I liked the pop of dimensional green for the Curtain Call Challenge:


And finally, the challenge at Simon Says Monday Challenge - Just a hint of Clover (or a touch of green):


I used some of my new Winnie and Walter goodies on this card, including Essentials: Katharine Cutaways, The Big, the Bold, and the Happy Cutaways, and Sugar Rush. I had fun with the little circles, and folded them around my edge, then attached with some tiny staples. Pattern paper is an older Crate Paper line, and I added a few splashes of black Heidi Swapp Color Shine to pull everything together.


Thanks for stopping by this morning! Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! I especially love the way you added those staples on - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, it's so HAPPY! I love Happy! Thanks for playing at our 300th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! And I love that cupcake paper! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card you've created! You mixed all of the different elements so expertly and I love how you repeated the word "happy" to give it such a fun vibe. There are so many clever little details like the staples in the form of X-stitches. My birthday would certainly be happy if I received a card like this! Excellent work and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glossy die cut with the stitching through it! Great work! Thank you so much for joining us for our 300th challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete