Sunday, March 1, 2015

Good Luck - Sparkle and Shine Challenge #1

Good morning! Super excited this morning, because today is the start of the very first challenge over at Sparkle and Shine Challenge Blog - a challenge dedicated to sequins! There is also a prize from Pretty Pink Posh for grabs, so I hope you'll join us and play along - just make sure and use sequins on your creation! Here is my card for the first challenge:




I decided to go without a literal shamrock, but use the green and the idea of "luck" for my card! I used some MFT cardstock, and sponged a hazy section in the corner with white pigment ink and gold ink, then heat embossed a sentiment from Avocado Arts on a strip of black cardstock to ground the adorable elephant from Wplus9 designs. I used some Silver Star sequins, Fresh Mint sequins, and Sparkling Clear sequins to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see everyone play along with this fun new challenge! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just so cute! Love how you softened the area around the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the softness behind the elephant and those sweet star sequins.

    ReplyDelete