Sunday, March 1, 2015

AEI{heart}U Challenge - Stripes

Good morning! It's (already!) March 1st, so time for another AEIHeartU Challenge! This is my last month on the challenge Design Team - and it has been such a quick and fun 6 months! Thanks so much Avery Elle for the opportunity! Our challenge for this month is stripes:


I thought it would be fun to create my own stripes for my card, so I pulled out the fun Brushed stamp set and used some Sea Glass and Sapphire Pigment ink to create my own stripe pattern. 


Next, I die cut a banner using Dotted ELLE-ments Dies from vellum, and heat embossed my sentiment from Look Up on it. Added some random stars from the same set to the background, then covered them with Glossy Accents to add a little shine. Once that (finally!) dried, I attached my vellum panel with machine stitching, and attached the panel with foam adhesive to my card base at a bit of a jaunty angle (which doesn't show NEARLY well enough in my photos!) :)


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you'll pull out your favorite stripes and join in and play along!

1 comment: