Sunday, March 15, 2015

Love You Beary Much

Good morning! Stopping by with another card I posted a sneak of the other night on Instagram - it is also a second entry for the same MFT sketch challenge. I was looking at this image, and thought it would be super sweet colored up in Sepia tones - as if to recreate an old photograph. I was super pleased with how it came out!


Here is the sketch I used again from the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge:

I used the sweet Pure Innocence set called Bear Hugs, and neutral Copic markers, then fussy cut her out. Layered some random pattern paper from my stash, a doily with a bit of machine stitching to hold the entire thing together, and a couple little hand trimmed banners with a dab of MFT cardstock and coordinating MFT dye ink for the sentiment. Finished off with a few enamel hearts.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

4 comments: