Saturday, March 7, 2015

Celebrate Your Day

Good afternoon! Just popping in with a card that I finished yesterday for Day 3 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge! This time I played with watercolors, and some Wplus9 goodies - using one of the slightly older sets I have, so linking up with their Throwback Thursday Challenge:


Yay for Day 3 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge!


I used the brand new Botanical Bunch (that I hadn't had a chance to ink up yet) and used my MISTI to stamp it - which was awesome, because I was able to ink and stamp it 3 times in Versamark ink, which gave me a super dark and clear impression to watercolor. I colored it in with watercolors, then added a sentiment from an older set, Strictly Sentiments 5. Added a scallop strip on the bottom with a Lil' Inker's Die, a bit of jute twine, and some MFT cardstock for the card base.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Heather! I got my Misti yesterday, Got to get the watercolors and versamark out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful water coloring on those wonderful flowers! I love the WOS on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolored look on the Botanical Bunches stamp set. Thanks so much for playing along in the WPlus9 Throwback Challenge!

    ReplyDelete