Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Man. The Myth. The Legend

Good morning! Dropping by this morning with a card I made a little while back with a stamp set I had been eyeing for quite some time and finally got my hands on - I used it to make a Father's Day Card!


Since I had never used this - I thought I would link it up with the Never Before Used Schtuff Challenge:


The stamp set is from Avery Elle called The Man - and I used some MFT ink and cardstock on my card, a few enamel dots, a couple tiny Tim Holtz staples, and a tiny bit of MME woodgrain paper.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I spotted this over on the NBUS links, and thought it was such a fun card for some lucky dad! Great stamp set, and what a fantastic card you made with it too! Well done, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully made masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, I love the sentiment and I really love the doodled border with the staples in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the corners with the fasteners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Heather! It's really hard (I think) to make an awesome Dad's Day card, but you totally succeeded here! Great sediment and great beer! I have added the ingredients to my NBUS Wish Book because I could CASE this for both the Mister and our son, who makes craft beer. (And they say men aren't crafty, haha!) Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete