Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lovely Birthday Wishes

Good morning! Popping in to share a quick card - playing along with a challenge a bit last minute!


The challenge is this weeks MFT Sketch Challenge:

I followed it semi-closely! I mirror imaged the sketch to the opposite side, and went a bit wonky on my angles - but nothing to crazy! I used some Crate Paper pattern paper and vellum, and machine stitching to hold it all together. Die cut a kraft paper oval with a Lil' Inker's Die, and heat embossed my sentiment from LJD Birthday Greetings in white. Added some jute twine, and a bunch of lovely Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it off!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your design and those sequins are wonderful with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your cards! You have such a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how you used these gorgeous paper! Beautifully done, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Heather! The vellum adds a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! I love the panel of vellum and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now, this is STUNNING, Heather.

    ReplyDelete