Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Purrfect Together - Day 1 Coloring Challenge

Good evening! Today I decided to take on a 30 day coloring challenge - coloring something up every day - I posted a sneak of the image on Instagram earlier today, and thought I would pop in with the finished card this evening:


As I mentioned above, this is my first day joining in with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at the Daily Marker - I felt like I learned a lot watching her video, and tried to incorporate that in to my coloring I did today:


I used a Purrfect Pair from Mama Elephant, a set I got last fall actually, and am ashamed to admit I hadn't used yet! Seemed like a good opportunity to pull them out! I used Copic markers, some white gel pen, and a touch of Wink of Stella on my images. See that doily back there? I went to Olive Garden last weekend with my daughters, and those came under our desserts! One of them was dirty, but I brought home a couple and was excited to actually use it on a card a swell! A little Simon Says Gray cardstock, some Pebbles pattern paper, a flick or two of Heidi Swapp Color Shine, a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and a bit of jute twine finish it all off!


Here was my Instagram sneak from earlier:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. This is darling! Love the colors and the doily and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Where did you get the doily from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I'm always impressed by people who can get well-placed splatters. I'm terrible at those!

    ReplyDelete