Monday, March 2, 2015

Celebrate in Style - Guest Designing for Unity!

Good morning! I'm SOOOO super excited and grateful to be guest designing for Unity Stamp Company this month! I'm still pinching myself! Today is my first day over there - I would love if you stop by there and say hi! :)

I have been playing a lot lately with layering different pattern papers with my stamped images - I just love the depth it gives, and the way it highlights my stamped images! I have also been playing with Copics a lot and learning more and more how to color. 

I just LOVED this beautiful image from the February Kit of the Month - how fun is it that you can color a pair of shoes in whatever color you want?!?!? Had to laugh though, because when my daughters saw this - all they could say was, "OUCH! That looks like it hurts!" Heehee - needless to say, their mamma doesn't wear shoes like this! ;)


Here is a close up peak - and I'm super excited that I was able to capture the Wink of Stella I put on the shoe and flower in this photo. It always looks so pretty in real life, but rarely even shows in a picture! I used machine stitching to attach my pattern paper from Crate Paper together, and also sprinkled on a few Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Clear sequins. The center panel was cut with an Avery Elle die, and I used a bit of distress ink on the edges of the front and main panel.


Here is the kit that my image and sentiment came from - seriously, SOOO many amazing things you can do with each and every one of these kits! I love when it comes in the mail each month!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

3 comments:

  1. Great image! Love how you've placed all those pieces of paper in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, but I agree with your daughters, "ouch"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Wink of Stella is just perf!!

    ReplyDelete