Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Long Time Ago...

Good morning! Just popping in this morning with a card - this one was actually supposed to be published sometime about now, but was returned to me when Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine shut down. It is one of my favorite masculine cards ever - I just LOVE the clever sentiment from Neat and Tangled!


Also linking up with the current challenge at Little Tangles - Anything Goes:

Here is the sentiment on the inside:


I used A Long Time Ago for my sentiments, then masked off the sentiment on the front and used Time Warp to create the background. The front panels were die cut with a Lil' Inker's Die - and I added a strip of vellum for softness and interest, and a bunch of Studio Calico wood veneer stars.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend - and don't forget Daylight Savings Time - turn those clocks forward an hour!


5 comments:

  1. Bummed that it didn't appear in print, but I love it! Loving the vellum strip on the background, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! That is the best masculine card, at least it would be in our geeky sci-fi loving house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I just got this stamp set and you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The colours are perfect for a masculine card. Such a pity it didn't get into the magazine :( Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete