Monday, March 9, 2015

May All of Your Wishes Come True - Guest Designing for Unity!

Good morning! I'm posting again this morning as guest designer for Unity Stamp Company this month! I would love if you stop by there and say hi! :)

Like my post last week, this card uses lots of yummy layers of pattern paper, only this time I paper pieced my image instead of coloring it in!


This time, I used a couple different Stamp of the Week images - first of all Sweet Elle. I have a thing for elephants, and this one is just the SWEETEST thing ever! My sentiment was from True Wishes - and such a perfect sentiment to go with this image too! I did some machine stitching on some of my layers, added Glossy Accents to the heart on the balloon to help it pop out a little, and tucked a little folded piece of doily in the corner with a tiny paper clip and some jute twine - just something to add a bit of interest in that corner! There is lots of foam adhesive - some between pretty much every layer, so this is a nice lumpy and dimensional card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Omg this is the sweetest!!! Love everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love that sweet image and all the wonderful layers and bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so adorable! What sweet papers and all the details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great eye for putting together papers and layouts. Love this sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete