Friday, March 20, 2015

Two cards for Unity FWF

Good morning! I thought I would share a couple of catch up cards this morning for Unity Stamp Company's Friday Friends with Flair - these were both from last year during my term on Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen, using primarily the May 2014 Kit of the Month. On this first one, the "love" word is from an Avery Elle set - and I layered a bunch of random scrap paper together. 


The second one was a super clean and simple card - love those fun sunglasses!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards,fab designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Heather. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I like the papers on the first and the fun glasses and ribbon tabs on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout and pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very sweet. Love the glasses. What fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are great I particularly love the one with the glasses - maybe because i wear them great colors.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards. LoVe them.
    {I spotted you on Unity FWF today}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet cards, I just love the sentiment on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute way of using the sunglasses!!!
    Hi from one of your Friends with Flair! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards I have thes kit and I do not think I even noticed the glasses. I am going to lift this card idea for sure. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love both of your wonderful cards!! The paper you paired with the "love" sentiment is absolutely perfect, and those sunglasses simply make me smile! Paper perfection once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cards and stamping, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete