Monday, March 9, 2015

Beautiful You...

Hello! Just wanted to pop in with my card that I finished with the bit of coloring I got done yesterday. This was an incredibly hard card to photograph! I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine on it - and it just wanted to reflect back on me like crazy!


This was for Day 5 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge that I am playing along with:


Also linking up with the Simon Says Monday Challenge - B is for...(beautiful!):




I was pretty excited when my new Unity Kit of the Month for this month - and I loved this beautiful image, so I decided to color it up. I kept it simple and one layer on my card, and then masked my sentiment off to stamp multiple times. I'm a little unhappy with the placement of "you" - I meant to stamp a little closer, but too late now! Added a good misting of gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine (although not quite as much as it looks in the pictures!) and then added some self adhesive pearl bling to look like a necklace, earring, and decoration in her hair. 


Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful evening!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a stunning card! I love all of that shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love all the gold shimmer. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the reflection is amazing. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty. I love her shiny hair! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is indeed, beautiful. The hair really catches the light. And that necklace is awesome! A great use of embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says a Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete