Friday, March 6, 2015

Final Precious Remembrance post - Love This Moment

Good morning! Excited to be back with one final card to share as guest designer this morning for Precious Remembrance Shop - thanks so much for having me! I had so much fun! I played with both sets to make another card to share - and layered lots of pretty pattern papers together:


I used both the newly released Love Coupon stamp set:


And this set called This Moment:


I stamped the heart in red dye ink and covered it with Wink of Stella - you can almost see it in the photos! I then stamped everything else in one layer, then stacked up all my pattern papers and added 3 messy rows of stitching to hold it all together. I felt like the word "love" got lost a little under the stitching, so I stamped it again on a strip of white with the edges trimmed at an angle, and popped it up with foam adhesive to make it stand out a bit more. Finished off with a few sequins sprinkled on, and also used my fingers to curl up the paper around the stitching to give it some fun dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by today - and again to Precious Remembrance for having me! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment