Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Love at First Sight

Good morning! I recently got my first set of Waffle Flower Crafts Stamps - called Monochrome, so the other night I sat down to play along with their monthly challenge. Here is what I came up with:


Here was the Inspiration Photo for the current challenge:


I loved the pink and navy color scheme, as well as the white space and sprinkling of elements. I used MFT inks - the background is particularly hard to see in the photos, but I stamped the mice in very soft gray for a background, then one of the heart elements from the stamp set. The mice are actually a darker navy than this photo shows, but it was the only way I could get the background mice to show at least a little bit! I used some American Crafts pattern paper, a couple of Lil' Inker's Dies, a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins, a bit of machine stitching, and some jute twine to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this? I love your mix of products and the colors are so fun! The little mice really make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too CUTE!
    Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so adorable Heather! LOVE the blue mice!!!
    Hugs,
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete