Monday, March 23, 2015

Life is more beautiful together...

Good morning! I'm posting again this morning as guest designer for Unity Stamp Company this month! I would love if you stop by there and say hi! :)

Today, I'm sharing a card I actually made for my husband, to celebrate our 15th Anniversary! Our anniversary is actually the 25th, this Wednesday, but we took this past weekend to sneak away and celebrate. I love that even after this many years, we love to spend time together - this sentiment was a PERFECT fit for the way I feel about him!


I used the December 2014 SMAK Kit - isn't it lovely? I love that these work equally well for scrapbooking, and for cards!


I stamped the hearts on my background watercolor paper, then lightly washed over them with some watercolors. The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum, then sewed on to attach it. Some wood veneers, enamel dots, ink splatters, and jute twine finish this off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Heather!!! love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angle of the watercolor paper and the watercoloring and embossing on vellum, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautful, i like the combination from watercoloring and black stamps!

    ReplyDelete