Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thanks for your Kindness

Good morning! Stopping by rather last minute for a couple of My Favorite Things Challenges, combined into one card! Here is what I made:


First up, I used the current Color Combination - SOOOO pretty!


And I also used this weeks Sketch Challenge:


I used some October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye pattern paper that matched the color combination - and used a circle of vellum for some softness. I used MFT Petal Circles stencil for the background on the coral paper with some Sweet Tooth pigment ink, and heat embossed my sentiment from LJD Words of Inspiration. Used some Silver Pretty Pink Posh sequins - that I just noticed MFT is carrying! Woohoo!!! To get the silver dusting, I sprinkled on some silver embossing powder, and heat embossed from underneath the card so it didn't blow off. Kind of a fun glitter effect!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I really love that sprinkled embossing powder, what a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the sparkle looks awesome in person Heather! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :) Glad to have you there w/ us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete