Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You Float My Boat

Good morning! Just dropping by this morning with a quick catch up card using some fun Lawn Fawn Goodies:


Linking this up with a couple challenges - first up, the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Dots and Stripes:


Also linking up with this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:


I used the super cute Float My Boat stamp set, stamped on a tag I cut with a Mama Elephant die. Pattern paper is a mix from MME, Basic Grey, and Pebbles (love that they all still coordinate!). I added a little torn vellum for "water" and stamped the sentiment on a hand trimmed tag. There is also a bit of machine stitching, as well as a little piece of ribbon stapled to the top of the tag. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card! The pattern papers and color combination is amazing! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card Heather! I love how you've added different stitching and the layers look fabulous, love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and thank you for sharing your Lawn Fawn goodies with us
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you worked in the stripes and dots on this layout. It's such a simply adorable card! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The colors are perfect for this card and I really like how you layered the different patterns together! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous take on our challenge - love your card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Heather! I love how you kept the composition clean and monochromatic, and then "dirtied" it up a bit with your torn edges. Truly awesome layout. One I'd love to CASE sometime. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete